Event Participant/Specator/Parent Code of Conduct
This is a legally binding document may be reproduced as often as necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – ENTRY TO THIS PRIVATELY SANCTIONED EVENT IS GRANTED AS A COURTESY. IF YOU ENTER/ATTEND THIS, OR ANY REDS VOLLEYBALL HOSTED EVENT, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT GUIDELINES.
As a PLAYER or COACH, I will
- Abide by the official rules of play or rules specific to this event.
- Always demonstrate good sportsmanship while participating.
- Show respect for officials regardless of their decisions. Do not confront an official during or after the competition to discuss a call.
- Respect and abide by the rules of the host organizing and facility.
- Clean up my side of the court and promptly vacate the court after my competitions to free it up for the next competitors.
- Not damage any property of other teams or the host facility.
As a Spectator or Parent, I will
- Refrain from criticizing officials by booing or approaching officials to discuss calls at any time.
- Refrain from approaching coaches with the intent of criticizing their decisions at any time in competition or after.
- Respect and abide by the rules of the host organizers and the facility.
- Leave no garbage (including coffee cups or other unsealed drinks) in the facility and dispose of garbage in proper receptacles.
- Not damage property of the host, the facility, or other teams
- Not use profanity or other inappropriate language, or physically mistreat other spectators, athletes, officials, or host individuals.
Any violation of this code of conduct may result in
- Being asked to leave the facility/site.
- Being prohibited from attending future events.
The event director has the final say in interpreting this code of conduct. In the case of any disputes, local law enforcement will be called. Questions or concerns may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.